Gregory

Gregory

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Watch me mommy! Watch me!




Ugh! Oh Gregory. If I hear, "Watch me mommy! Watch me!" one more time I think I'll scream! Oh wait, I do scream. And, he will say it again because he says it every second of the day. And no, I'm not exaggerating. :) 

I think every mommy goes through this at some point during their kids life. Mine is now. Gregory already is a bit "theatrical" and constantly imitating every sign, commercial, picture he sees. This is ALWAYS preceded with "Watch me mommy! Watch me!". Let alone the fact he is at the age where he is figuring out things he can do with his body like big jumps, 360 turns, pretend falling, more jumping. He's feeling very "cool" right now. And he doesn't understand the concept of multi tasking which is what us moms do! He doesn't understand that I can wash dishes and watch him jump 10 times in a row. Let alone breath and watch him at the same time. Any time you're "watching" him and you make the slightest movement he thinks you're not watching and the whole "Watch me mommy! Watch me!" starts again. And again. And again. Whew! 

Any mommy's out there in my same boat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...