Gregory

Gregory

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

4 Days & Counting





Four more days until Gregory gets evaluated through the school district for special preschool. Friday is the day we've been waiting for since January 6th. This Friday is the day that each day we plug towards. Praying and hoping each day he does good at his current private preschool . . . no hitting, no pushing, good behavior, no potty accidents. He has done so great. I know its because of Gregory but I know its because of God too. I feel like he made this last month go the best it could have gone and for that I am so grateful. Thank you God. :) 

Friday will determine where we go from here. I will keep you posted. Thanks for your kind words, prayers, support and love of Gregory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...