Gregory

Gregory

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank you God.


In hopes of better understanding Gregory, I have been praying that God would direct us to the write people that can help us with all the issues we are having with Gregory. I started this blog in hopes of getting help and to help others. 

God has put me in contact with other moms that are experiencing some of the same things we are with Gregory. I met a mom that owns a consignment store by our house who's daughter was also diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder. I saw a friend of mine who I had not seen in awhile last night who's 4 year old son sounds just like Gregory. We both had no idea we were both going through the same thing. I have been in contact with other moms who have kid(s) with Galactosemia. I'm meeting one mom this Friday here in the Valley. I even came across a woman in her 20's with Glactosemia who I emailed and she wrote me back. 


God is so good and I feel so loved by Him right now. Not to mention the big dose of patience He has given me and Tommy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...