Gregory

Gregory

Monday, May 22, 2017

WE'RE MOVING

Hi all . . . would you believe that I have on my to do list every day to update this blog????? Yup. I'm rarely on a computer at home and its difficult to do it from my phone. What is not difficult from my phone is posting to Gregory's Galactosemia on Facebook. So, I have decided to continue writing and posting . . . . and will be doing it more . . . . but from Facebook. I feel like this is farewell, but its not! I just feel I would do better on a another platform of social media. :)

So please! Come follow  me over there! If you're new, get caught up and her and move on over!


www.facebook.com/gregorysgalactosemia

With Love,

Melissa (Gregory's mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...