Gregory

Gregory

Friday, March 2, 2012

He quallified!!!!!

We had Gregory's evaluation through the school district for special ore school and he quallified!!!!

Thanks for all your prayers! When I heard the news I started crying. They wanted to know if I was ok. I told them it was happy tears. I'm sure most patents don't want to hear there child needs "special" preschool. But we want what's best for gregory and God must think this is that!!!
We go back April 25th for one more meeting and then a week later to set up his I. E. P. (individualized education program). Then he'll start the next day!

Thanks for all the prayers and support. I'll pass along more information as I get it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for GT! AND you all of you. I know the Lord has placed the right people in his path and will bring much joy through learning for him because of this. He's such a fun kid, any teacher will be blessed and happy to have him!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO HAPPY for Gregory and you!! This is such exciting news! I will continue to pray that the Lord continues to bless your lives. Gregory is such an amazing kid and he is a blessing to any and everyone's life :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so get the joy you felt! We're still fighting our IEP battle, and I'm so glad you got help for your "baby!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...